LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

marcrich (branch incharge)     17 January 2012

Change of name

Dear Sir,

                 I am m.suresh kumar  born indian christian and my father is M.john ( late)  born christian .I want to change  my complete name  as  M.marc  rich, is it possible ?

If yes, what is the procedure..?  I am  having driving licence, pass port and  education  certificates what is procedure for  name change  for the above  certificates.

   For  applying jobs   etc  will be there any problems?

Please give reply  as soon as possible.

Thanking you.Yours faithfuly,


m.suresh Kumar


 3 Replies

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     19 January 2012

Change of name is possible, you need to declare it by affidavit duly sworn before Notary/Judicial magistrate and publish the same in a newspaper.Then apply for change in respective documents.

RevathiGanesh (Practicing Advocate)     24 January 2012

you need to apply for name change in the prescribed form with the Stationery and Printing department of the State.. and make it published in the official gazzette.. publishing in the newspaper is a part of the procedure.

Mohsin (Proprietor)     08 August 2012

Change of name ads can be published in 2 newspapers for as low as 180/- you may call on 23734638 /23708196 and can get your work done if you are in mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register