Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Dutta Dwivedi (Student)     13 December 2011

Change of name

hi,

i am from Punjab and presently in Bangalore but have permanent residence in Punjab itself, Can i apply for name change application in Bangalore since i am not a domicile of Bangalore so is this possible in Bangalore to file an affidavit for name change in Bangalore.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 December 2011

Affidavit can be sworn in Bengaluru.

Thanks reply it will be great if you can explain a brief procedure of change of name as i have limited knowledge about this,

Regards,

Gaurav

Shailesh Kr. Shah (Advocate)     13 December 2011

Please visit link:-

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/name-change-after-marriage--254826.asp

I have already attached file for procedure/

Thanks for the reply,

I would like to know that in the rule its mentioned that the newspaper adv should be given in local and national news papers so if i stay in Bangalore and i m from Punjab so where i should publlish the adv in newspapers and which govt gazette i should approach will it be Punjab or Bangalore.

Regards,

Gaurav

(Guest)
Ready a name change affidavit on Rs. 10/- non judiciary stamp paper and do notary. Publish this name change Govt Recognized news paper. Get copy of both and submit in all department where needs name change. Your will be change in all place

Mohsin (Proprietor)     07 September 2013

Get a detailed reply about name change Procedure and get your ad published in 2 newspapers for 250/- 

just log on to www.changeofnameads.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register