LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

surya prasad (student)     25 August 2011

Change of name

hiii sir....

i am studying B.tech 4th yr at present.I want to change my name in my certificates from 10th,inter.Because at that time i don't know and i given my full name in that...and it was continuing like that..but on ration card,and my driving license i had taken my desired name...so please tell me is it possible to change my name on those certificates..because if i want to go higher studies or further job it creates a problem..and where ever i want go the institutions i want to write the full name..creating some..trouble...plz tell me the solution..waitng fro your answer....


 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 August 2011

Yes you can change.  You have to issue notice u/s 80 of CPC showing the necessity of  change of name.  After mandatory period of 60 days you will have to file a case  suit for  mandatory injunction.

surya prasad (student)     26 August 2011

thank you sir...can you give me a brief about u/s 80 of CPC and manadatory injunction...what is the process behind this?

Advocate Dinesh Rajpurohit ( Advocate)     28 August 2011

Dear u can change ur name through official Gazette go in the state gazette office take a form for change of the Name and  fulfill it.

manugula rajashekhar (b.tech)     28 August 2011

Dear sir, actually my name is MANUGULA RSVV JYOSULU SARMA(MANUGULA RAJASHEKHAR VISHNU VALLABA JYOSULU SARMA).but it will be printed on my s.s.c certificate as MANGULA RSVV JYOSULU SAR. and now iam completing my b.tech. now i want to change my name as MANUGULA RAJASHEKHAR.if it is possible to change like that then please tell me the procedure.if there is any problem please tell me.   iam very greatfull to you sir, thanks in advance

Advocate Dinesh Rajpurohit ( Advocate)     28 August 2011

yes dear it posible to change ur name at thish stase just u need to go in the office of state gazette publication there u will get one form u have to mention in that form ur old name and ur new NAME and resion to change ur name and pay appropriate fee u will get ur chenged name copy and in future u use ur new name and attache that copy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register