LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mark (xxxxxxxxxx)     24 December 2010

Change of My Name in S.S.C certificate

Hi, I need to change my name entirely in my 10th class S.S.C certificate(Please note its not correction in name, but change in Name itself entirely). I studied in Andhra Pradesh. Can someone suggest how it can be done? and what is the procedure to do? would this be possible ?

Thanks in Advance for your quick reply.

Learning

10 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     24 December 2010

not possible. you can change name in Gazette and have copy of the publishing with the mark sheet and produce before the authority

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 December 2010

In case of change of name you have to issue notice to Dist., commissioner and DDPI of the concerned dist., u/s 80 of CPC giving them to make necessary correction in the records within 60 days.  Off course they wii not do, then after 60 days you will have to file a suit for declaration and injunction.  But limitation comes in between so to come out of the limitation problem consult your lawyer.

1 Like

Rama Mohan P.B. (Regional Legal Manager)     31 December 2010

You cannot change your name in the SSC marks card / certificate,  but can do one thing, get it prepare an affidavit and same is get it admitted before the court of law (in front of  Judicail Magistrate First Class) and get it pulish in a local news paper where you are residing and also at the place where you are working.

Rama Mohan P.B.

B.A.L., LL.B.,

1 Like

kiran 11111 (Executive)     13 January 2011

There is no way to change the name in previous records.But what you can do is just publish your change in name by way of notification in gazzete. You can attach copy of notification with old documents where you would be required to be produced.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 January 2011

ALL LEARN FRIENDS SAID WELL,PLS SEE BELOW THE WHOLE AP PROCESS

Attached File : 58 58 namechange in ap.pdf downloaded: 4161 times

C.Mani Sahu (student)     06 October 2012

Hi, I need to change my name entirely in my 10th class S.S.C  ,inter, and degree certificate(Please note its not correction in name, but change in Name itself entirely). I studied in Andhra Pradesh. Can someone suggest how it can be done? and what is the procedure to do? would this be possible ?

Thanks in Advance for your quick reply.

C.Mani Sahu (student)     06 October 2012

Hi i want to change my name in my all certificates,please tell me the procedure,

parvez masood (atudent)     22 August 2013

my problem in my ssc certifcate is :

my name is mohammed parvez masood and my father name is masood hasan.but in my 10th certificate my father name was printed as mohammad masood hasan . i want to remove initial mohammad from my fathers name in my 10 the certificate my school completion year is 2007. can any one please suggest me what is the procedure or any alternate...... so that there shouldnt be any litication in passport.

as i have to go for internship in feb 2014.....Please reply me As soon as possible please...

Shiva Reddy (student)     21 January 2014

hi sir,

i wish to apply for passport. My name in birth cerficicate is C.Shiva Reddy where as in SSC(from andhra pradesh) it is CHITYALASHIVA Reddy(no gap in between surname and first name). Will there b any problem in applying for passport.

And i wish u to correct my name in SSC by introducing a gap (chityala Shiva Reddy).Is that possible, if so how? and now im persuing B.tech with in a year i complete my course.if need to change my name in SSC,Then how to change the name in all other certificates

kiran   27 March 2016

Hello Sir,

Is it possible to get certificates(10th,+2 and Engg) with NEW NAME after i change my name legally?

Thank you,

Kiran

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register