Pan Card Father Name Correction Documents Required
Reasons for correction of Father’s Name in PAN Card
Yes, you can modify your father’s name in PAN. There are two kinds of corrections:
- Actual name changes or significant corrections:
Publication in the official gazette or issuance of a certificate by a gazette officer, together with relevant proof of identity of the applicant with the requested Father’s Name;
- Minor Changes to Father’s Name:
When there is a minor error, the applicant’s relevant evidence of identity with Father’s Name documents are required.
PAN Card Father Name Correction Documents Required
The following are some of the pan card father name correction documents required:
- An elector’s photo identification card
- Ration card with applicant’s photograph
- A passport
- A driving licence
- An arm’s licence
- AADHAR Card issued by India’s Unique Identification Authority
- A photo identification card issued by the Central Government, a State Government, or a Public Sector Undertaking
- Pensioner Card with the applicant’s photograph;
- Photo ID for the Central Government Health Scheme or the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
- Original identity certificate signed by a Member of Parliament, Legislative Assembly Member, Municipal Councilor, or Gazette Officer.
- Bank certificate in original on letterhead from the branch containing the applicant’s attested photograph and bank account number.