Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh Ds (Processing associate)     04 November 2012

Change of dob

Dear sir,

I am Ganesh from Warangal. My actual Date of Birth is 11-01-1987,  my date of birth was mentioned in SSC certifacate was 10-08-1984, My father and me was not realised the impact of this error at the begining,  what is the process to change the Date of Birth in my SSC and other certificates.

And let me know Where can i get my original date of birth certificate.

Pls do the needful in this regard.

(If anyone got solution for the same pls give me the procedure to

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 January 2013


Those who want to apply for correction can log on to the S.S.C.board, and download the application form and fill and submit it along with the birth certificate issued by local self government authority [attested by gazetted officer].
Original date of birth certificate can be obtained from mee seva counters at your district of birth place.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query