Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of Date of Birth in Passport

Page no : 2

snigdha (excutive)     10 November 2013

Hi, sir/madam,

Sub: change of date of birth 

I’m having 2 original 10th memos one is ranga reddy dist, dob-18-10-1983 (September 1999)which is compartmental, another one is mahaboob nagar dist, dob-16-07-1985 (march 2000 in 2nd class), coming to the point when i was applied a passport , dob is 18-10-1983,10 years ago now my passport was expired, but my all education was continued to inter,degree and mba 16-07-1985, now i want change of my date of birth 18-10-1983 to 16-07-1985 in my passport, im ready to surrender  one of my 10th memo which is 18-10-1983. Please replay as soon as possible and contact number also to easy contact 

Mohammad afnan (Student)     26 March 2014

Hi

i have same problem. My DOB in my passport is 1986 which is real and old DOB certificate is submitted n passport office. And in my all 10th12th and graduation certificate etc DOB is 1989 n I made a new DOB certificate from mcd 1989    I want to change  DoB in passport also  .if its possible plz give me advice. What I have to do?

Mohammad afnan (Student)     26 March 2014

Hi

i have same problem. My DOB in my passport is 1986 which is real and old DOB certificate is submitted n passport office. And in my all 10th12th and graduation certificate etc DOB is 1989 n I made a new DOB certificate from mcd 1989    I want to change  DoB in passport also  .if its possible plz give me advice. What I have to do?

Tilok (na)     26 June 2014

My Birth certificates specifiesmycorrect date  of birth i.e. 1984, but unfortunately as the name need to be refurbished within 15 years of birth, my parents missed to do so. Thus, my name is not on my Birth certificate. For the same 3 affidiavits one each by me, my mother and my father was made recording this missing date of birth. Due to some reasons, my 10th School mentioned my date of birth as 1982 which incidently got registered into my Passport. 

Today as my exisiting passport is expired, i wished to correct my date of birth. But as per document code 8052 they are requesting for Civil Courts order. 

For the same I filed an application in civil court at Ichalkaranji, Kolhapur, Maharashtra. 
Now the court has raised objection, what is the basis (Act no.) as per which I am requesting this change in date of birth? Can you please help me with the Act no.?? 

adeel   05 July 2015

Even i have the same problem as dharshan...please help us out!!!!!

Mahmood Ahmad Siddiqui   29 February 2016

Hello sir !!! Subject changing date of birth sir my name is mahmood Ahmad and I got passport 10 year old passport and last year I hv renew my passport now I want to change my date of birth and difference is 9 year how can I change my date of birth Wat doucment I need to change my date of birth ..... Plz if is any how I can change me dob it will be ur kindness ..... thank u

(Guest)

Nobody will help us. Please fill up the below mentioned survey form, we will try to send it to directly Supreme Court, President, PMO and concern authorities. I know that, These authorities will also not help us, but still we have to try. So we can say to others that, Givernment authorities are not to help people in India.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNrGGlTi9w2CoW8CDTm6Nu8AT6-S9W7bdMpwebtni9RrxmCw/viewform

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register