LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyaprasad D   14 December 2021

change of court

dear sirs,

can accused ask for change of court for injustice doubt? what is the proceisor ? how long it takes to change?


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 December 2021


In my opinion, accused can apply for transfer of case to CJM or CMM court. 

Archana Pandey   03 February 2022

Dear Mr. Priya Prasad, 

Under Section 406 an application can be made by the interested party along with the supported affidavits. Since Supreme Court has a power to direct any Subordinate Courts where cases are pending and also ensure fair and natural justice to be provided. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query