Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   27 November 2022

Change of advocate..probate case

We had submitted executed and registered will at Howrah Court to obtain Probate as parents had passed away and sister gave NOC.  Unfortunately it is almost 1.5 years . It is moving at a very slow pace. Advocate is not active. Understand without his concurrence, we can not change lawyer. Is it true? Client should have a legitimate right if there is deficiency in service. I am worried as being legal heir, not in a good health and do not our 2 daughters suffer. How could I ensure smooth transition of property jointly to both of them . I do not want any division.  They should enjoy it jointly. Kindly guide.


 5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     28 November 2022

just change the lawyer , if he crates any problem coplaint in the Bar counsel.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     28 November 2022

take NOC from present lawyer and engage a new lawyer for your case.

Jayanta Bandyopadhyay   28 November 2022

  • Thanks
  • Advocate is not giving NOC. Can we change lawyer bypassing him. Possibly he has outsourced this Job to someone person and while executing vakalatnama, he purposely did not fill in the name except everything. This we were convinced. It is Howrah District Court in Bengal.
  • To avoid such incidence, Post probate what best option is available to secure smooth transition of title to our 2 daughters by what instrument. We do not Wang to divide property as that might instill a wrong notion between 2 sisters.
  • Kindly advise.

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2022

You infrom the Court snd engage another advocate.

Shashi Dhara   01 December 2022

In court, proceedings is usually slow ,every step is done legally it takes time ,so changing advocate is not remidy ,if advocate plays double game then change advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query