Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaishali Patil (IT)     05 September 2012

Change nominee name on army pension

Hi,

As my father retired from army in 1978 since then he is recieving pension, In his sevice book he has mension nominee as my grandfather now my grandfather is no more. Just want to know my father want to change nominee as my mother so she can get pension after my father death. could any body help me regarding for the same, your 

Learning

11 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 September 2012

There is an application for death benefit nomination under NHS Scheme in the military department. Fill it properly and submit there in the Accounts dept. 

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     05 September 2012

Write to army record office through soldier board, requesting the same. They will send some forms to be filled by your father. Just fill and send these forms. It is simple procedure.They will nominate the new person.

If you are still feeling unable, you can take help of soldier borad of your area.

Thanks for help me sir, One thing i would like to discuss is that my mother name is recorded in district sainik board, also they have combined bank acount but officialy they don't have any marriage certificate. will that create problem for them.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     05 September 2012

No, not having marriage certificate is no hurdle. It requires Gram Pradhan's certificate, affidavit etc.

@Rama@Arvind thanks for your help, 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2012

Has your father even met  DPDA in this regard.

Vaishali Patil (IT)     06 September 2012

What is DPDA?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2012

Defence Pension Disbursement Authority.  Every defence pensioner knows what it is and where it is.

Vaishali Patil (IT)     12 May 2013

Hi Sir,

My Father had two marriage. first wife left 2 months after marriage without divorce and maried with another man and having 4 children however she is taking pension  on the death of her husband . So problem is that my father has mention first wife name in army record office.  when i enquired in record office they said that they need divorce certificate of first marriage then only they can change nominee name as second wife.

I need suggestion in such case what to do, as there is no divorse certifcate.

please help me.

Regards,

Vaishali 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2013

also repated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=94088&offset=0#.Urd8JvvQzmk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register