LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Rajpara (.)     06 February 2014

Change in the name of cop issued by bar council of india

Dear Professional Colleagues,

           Can i change in the name of Certificate of Practice issued by Bar Council of India . . ? ?

Kindly Reply me Urgently . . . . . .

Thanking You . . . .


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 February 2014

No. You cannot change your name on the certificate. The name registered as per mentioned on your educational qualification certificates.

Vijay Rajpara (.)     06 February 2014

Thank You Mr. Ramacharya but i have already change my name in State Bar Council of Gujarat in my Sanad Certificate . . . . Vijay Anandbhai Patel to Vijay Anandbhai Rajpara

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage =     06 February 2014

First of all please tell us why you have changed your name form PATEL  to  RAJPARA.


And on what basis, information or documents BAR COUNCIL OF GUJRAT has changed your name.

Vijay Rajpara (.)     06 February 2014

I am thankfull to you for interaction with me. My problem is my All other proofs are in the name of RAJPARA but Only my education certificate in the name of PATEL . . . So, i was in confused & finally i got change of the name in the Certificate of Practice in the Bar Council of India. I have filled the Affidavit & other document with contain the name RAJPARA in the State Bar Council of Gujarat.

Nirmala.Patil (Law )     19 September 2014


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register