LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasa (Associate)     15 March 2012

Change in place of birth in passport

Hello Team,

My spouse is havign an incorrect place of birth in the passport. We recently obtained a birth certificate.

We want to make a correction in the passport. We want ot the process of obtaining a court order for the same. 

Also, if we can get a lawyer to take this up in Relangi, West Godavari District.




 1 Replies

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     16 March 2012

No court process is required in case correction of smoe entry in passpoert. You first apply to the concerned passport office in the appropriate application form.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query