Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya Mallick   29 December 2022

Change in DOB And Correction in Father's Name in 10th Certificate.

I Have passed 10th(CBSE) in 2020-21 and it has been 1 yr 5 month since then and have not given 12th boards yet.Can I correct my dob and fathers name in the certificate?I have my all Information Correct in Birth certificate.


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 December 2022

You have to approach court through notary advocate .contact advocate.

Anubhav Tyagi   29 December 2022 I have made a video on the procedure for amending your name/parents name in your documents. Might help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register