Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madesh (area co-ordinator)     08 July 2015

Change in caste mentioned in school leaving certificate

Respected Sir, 

We are belongs to Schedule Tribe ''Mannerwarlu'' . We are from jalna, maharashtra currently i am staying in ulhasnagar, Dist.thane, Maharshtra. I completed my study in ulhasnagar. by Mistake in my school Record my Cast mentioned is Hindu telgu ( this is the our language )  instead of Mannerwarlu  (In my 12th Passed School Leaving) Please suggest me can I change my cast in 12th pass School Leaving as well as school record. if yes tell me How? & If Now what is alternate for this problem. Without this change I am not able to Get Cast Certificate from Local Jalna Authority. Please give me one or more solution for my problem.

Kindly Advice. 

Learning

4 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     09 July 2015

You can change your caste certificate even after your schooling because your parents without proper knowldge of caste they might have got it entered as Hindu-Telugu.There is no such caste Hindu-Telugu as mentioned in your caste certificate.You have to apply for rectification of the caste to the tahsildar from where you have obtained.

madesh (area co-ordinator)     09 July 2015

Dear Sir,

First of all thanks, I have already discuss with DSO of jalna but they told me, " first u can change  in your leaving certificate & then apply for ST mannerwarlu cast certificate . 

school & college outhority told me that , you can't  able to such kind of changes in  your leaving certificate after your schooling. I also enquire about this matter in  thane District Education officer ZP but they also said same.

So what can I do....? Pls reply ......

Chetankumar More   18 November 2019

Hi Madesh,

I stuck in the same issue as you. if you got any solution, kindly reply. 

1 Like

Shraddha Roy   04 July 2023

Did u got any solution for changing the caste in school documents.. Please guide me for the same if u had

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register