New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (private employee)     29 March 2009

change house location

i got married 1 year wife working for HR company..she left to her home 5months back..she going to her job as my marriage complete 1 year exactly..she not coming to my we are plannig to change home because of my loss of job and rent is too high..iam planning to change city. i want your help that can i change my home with my parents to to oher any legal problems do i face if i change..and she know and we inform to her parents about we chaing location


 4 Replies

n.k.sarin (advocate)     29 March 2009

Mr. kumar there is no legal problem to change your house or city you like.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     29 March 2009

u can change ur house....dont worry...ur wife's residing with her parents shall not affect ur normal life.

kumar (private employee)     30 March 2009

But tomorrow if she go to Court that i left her and change location like Absconding like that..

Prabhat Kumar (Advocate)     30 March 2009

This question has been already replied.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register