LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rising up again (FFF)     08 January 2015

what crap is this. !!! now , even the old parents will be paying her the alimony... who might be only on their pensions...and not working........... !!! 


Would it really be implemented ??????????????? Do the people suggesting this......ever think wise and practical ??

fighting back (exec)     08 January 2015

it is a recommendation by the law panel to the law ministry. not yet changed, however it seems a new route is being designed to provide share or ancestral property to wives

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     08 January 2015

Even under the existing law, in a Hindu Undivided Family possessing co parcenary property, Father in law has to provide maintenance to Daughter in law on the death of undivided son, until partition is effected.

great india (manager)     09 January 2015

Is it such that an adulterous wife bored of her husband can claim from fil if husband is disowned by his father......... 2. She can suck money either ways..... 3. HMA is awesome for females..... 4. I wish to be born as a femlae married to a rich fil / husband........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register