IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change date in date of birth certificate

Page no : 2

VRT (SUPERVISOR)     26 November 2013


My name  RV , My age is 33 years old, actually my DOB is 1984 but no birth certificate,

But in my SSC and all other  certificates my DOB is 1980, 


Can u plz advice how to change my DOB TO 1984



aakash   01 June 2016

Hello Dear Sir,

   I facing a problam to apply my passport due to D O B correction in birth certificate.

I have all documents like DRIVING LICENCE, VOTAR ID CARD, PAN CARD, AADHAR CARD with D.O.B. 23 OCT 1992. even in my educational documents its same 23 OCT 1992 but in my birth certificate its 23 nov 1991. so help me how can i correct in birth certificate. 

Its humble request to you sir please solve my problm so that i can grow towards succuss.





HARYANA (125120)


Jay Bharat   23 September 2016

Nobody will help us. Please fill up the below mentioned survey form, we will try to send it to directly Supreme Court, President, PMO and concern authorities. I know that, These authorities will also not help us, but still we have to try. So we can say to others that, Givernment authorities are not to help people in India.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course law

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query