Change/cancel partition deed

Dear experts,

need your advice please.

We have made a partition deed among 2 brothers and father for ancestral land in last year. We have taken the signatures for 2 sisters as witness. Now we need change in the land allotments in the deed. Is this possible? What is the good way you suggest for that. Can we cancel the existing deed and make new one.



Pls brief your complete family member. So we can able to advise you



yes, you can add a rectification deed to the original which clearly states the conditions under which thee rectification deed is made . This deed must be compulsarily registered at the local sub registrar's office.

Total likes : 1 times


Dear Sir,

We have 2 brothers, 2 sisters and mother & father.As mentioned earlier 2 sisters have signed document as witness. The deed is executed and 2 brothers got the land on name now. Please advice. We want to change the land allotments among two brothers. no one have objection for this. Advice me the best way.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x