LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MONIKA MONU   28 September 2018

change address in marrige certificate

hello I want change address in marrige father wants to sponser my mother in Europe.but there required marrige certificate.i want to change address in this document according to father address.but according to India rule there can not change so plz guide ua


 3 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     29 September 2018

Marriage certificate is mean for marrriage proof and not meant for Address proof. You may convince them rightly.  For this , you may give them others Address Proof documents like Nationality and Domicile certificate, also Resident proof certificate issued by Dist. Collector procured and obtained case to case.

SOLOMON.RAJ (advocate/director)     30 September 2018


You can also issue an affidavit on a non judicial stamp paper which should be attested vby a first class judicial magistrate.

Advocate High Courts ofAp &TS
Bhrat Gaurav samman Awardee.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 September 2018

Agree with the experts, address inserted in marriage certificate cannot follow yoiu wherever you go like a stamp on the envelope.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query