LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek G.S (Instructor)     11 March 2011

Chane in Survey number

An a agricultural dry land in karnataka was inherited by Great Grand Father to my Grand Father and then from Grand Father to me through will. Since then the Survey Number  had no changes. Survey No – 22/3 (6 accres) whcih belongs to me.  Now that my relative whose land survey no is 22/2 (13 Acre) sold a 6 ½ Accre of his land to a different person. To my surprise the surveyor has put our survey number to the party who has purchased the land ie  survey no 22/3 which actually belongs to us since 35 years. I even found that the Sale Deed also was done on this survey number. However our landhas  been clubbed with our relative land survey number 22/2 . how do i retain the survey number how do I get this rectified .? and what procedure . kindly help me

Learning

2 Replies

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     25 March 2011

In AP  also the Sy Number will be having vast Area/s like yo 30 - 40 acres . The  Sy Number will be devided by Sub Divisions of Sy No;- like 22/1. 2.3 4. 5. 4 .5 in Pahanis only  - in fact there will be one Tippan for each Survey number - The Surveyor can only locate the Survey Number of the extent of entire area - Bit sy Nos  will not  be in survey and land reords- Tippans  ( unless Sub Division Survey record is mad by Revisisona and record is kept  with Department ) The Entire Survey number will be located by the Survey Department - if all the parties agree to locate their bit Survey Numbers they can locate the bit sy Numbers as per the actual possesion of the each land owner accordign to his actual possessionm  - if some thing  is wrong in the Surveyor report - immideitly file objections  before the  Director /Dy /Ast Direcotr of Survey  & land refcords,  and to protect your boudnaries in the said  Sy Number you ahve to file suit  for injunction- with title delcaration- or -with out title declaration- to protect your long standing possesion of 35 years with specific boudnaries . In thses matters  Sy No;- has no hurdle to protect his own  long standing posesion of 35 years & Ownership with in the specified boudnareis existing since 35 years  - take steps accordingly .- However I advise you - please check up with  Your local Advocate  dealign in Revenue  matters -as the Local Laws and  procedures  & /practice  will be deferign from state to state - However the fact is that - in General - the Syrvey number is  not hurdle  - proerties can be located with the actual long standing  possession and  ownership - Boudaries Will prevail - where the Sy Numbers are not  assiting the location & Identification  of the proerty  

with regards ! - Y V Vishweshwar Rao advocate Hanmakonda Warangal AP  

Vivek G.S (Instructor)     27 March 2011

Sir,

At the very outset i would like to thank you for replying sir  and adviceing me for further action. as rightly said by you i was mistaken that survey number has changed its not the survey number, as i am new to this issue and mentioned it as survey number, i now realise that it was not survey number it is the sub division number. survey number remains same and only the sub division number has changed.

will sub division number chnage..? as we have retained it from 35 years.  sir if you can advice on further course of action / procedure for the same will be very grateful to you..

Thankyou in advacne

Regrads

Vivek

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register