Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (divorce applicant)     12 June 2015

Chances of getting divorce

Dear Experts,

Please let me know the chances of getting divorce to me, me nd my ex separated due to my wife boorish behaviour, she used to drink, smoke, going to pubs and she openly admitted to me that she slept with many guys before marriage, unforunately i came to know all these after marriage, totally lost my mind donno what to do, on my frnds suggestioni i gave a chance to her to chage and lead a proper life, but she didnt, she used to abscond me and used to meet a guy one day i followed her but they observed me coming and got separated,  i put all these in front of her parents even they also supported her saying she is a job holder she can do anything as per her wish. unfortunately i failed to collect all her illicit things as evidence but i managed to break password and collected few pics where she is smoking, drinking and plaing card on three occassion but all these pics are taken before marriage.

before breakup she filed 498a and ran away from my home, i filed divorce on these grounds now i would like to hear from experts on my chances of getting divorce, even after filing these evidences they are coming court with very happy mindset and positive attitude thking they court wont grant divorce on these ground.

my dear experts please suggest is anyone came across this kind of situation or seen this kind of case where cout has granted divorce to husband?

suggestions and guidance are atmost welcomed..

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Karteek.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 June 2015

Sir, I feel that will not help you much for proving cruelty or adulterous relationship .... Better get more evidence to be used against her .... Seek help of some professionals who can collect evidence for you ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Adv.Vandana Vaidya (Advocate & Regd. Patent Attorney)     13 June 2015

Well you need to collect more evidence against her, as more often a husband's petition is not properly entertained by the court. However, you can meticulously prepare your cross examination, where she can be cornered and prompted to answer in line with you petition.

karthik (divorce applicant)     13 June 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is lie detector allowed in divorce cases?? i thought of engaging professionals but i know even they will fail to collect as she is very secrective and her mother conduct also not good she give her full support for any kind of activity..

regards,

karteek

karthik (divorce applicant)     15 June 2015

Please let me know is it feasible or not??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register