Challenging departmental enquiry

I wish to file a writ, challenging an order passed by my company which is a PSU. I was served a chargesheet when I was working in Mumbai. The inquiry started there. After the 3rd round, I was transferred to Kolkata, and from there the report was sent, comment was taken from me and the punishment order was given and alse served my punishment in kolkata. My enquiry officer hd office in Chandigarh. My appellate authority had office in Noida. Whereas the head office is in New Delhi. I want to challenge the punishment order as well as appeal order. Which is the suitable jurisdiction. Thanks in advance.
Retired employee.

As the charge sheet was served in Mumbai, where the offence might have taken place writ can be filed either at Mumbai or Head office at New Delhi.


Thanks. Can it be filed in kolkata where I am presently located? 


Yes i do endorse the same


Sir, you mean either Mumbai or New Delhi i.e the HQ




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x