Upgrad LLM

challenges to affidavit urgent pls

article assistant

Dear Sir/madam

i have inhereted property from by grandfather. after death of my grandfather, my grandmother and my father were made affidavits (for realising the right of my uncles and aunty's from inhereted house) in relation to partition of house in 1999-2000, but not the real transfer of house to anyone.

now i want to ask that can any uncle or aunty can challange the legality of affidavit made for in past. 

pls reply very soon with any case reference if possible.

thanking you 

Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com)

A mere affidavit won't be enough for your father's siblings to lose their right, nothing less than a registered relinquishment deed would do. In absence of the same they can get the arrangment opened up again, by filing a suit provided it is within limitation period. 


Good Luck !


Bharat Chugh


article assistant

Dear sir/

if uncles were made registered relinquishment deed but aunty(fathers sister) made registered affidavits.

i want to know the limitation period within how many times they can open up the arrangement.

thanking you










Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x