LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil SHETTY   17 February 2022

challenge sale deed

My grand mother wants to transfer her self acquired property through sale deed , if other legal heirs wants t o challenge ? will it lead to cost expenses


 1 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 February 2022

your grand mother has every right to sell,gift or transfer her self acquired property to anyone as per her choice, you or any other legal heir have no any right and share in property so can not challenge any such transfer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register