LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (nil)     15 March 2012

Challenge false mutation entry

My uncle has given false details in talathi office stating "he is the sole legal heir"...Hence entire property has been transferred in his name....


a lawyer has suggested me that I should challenge the MUTATION ENTRY.........I'm staying at Thane, property is at Pune & accused is at Pune.......If i file a case at Pune for challenging the entry then the accused gets an advantage since he is at same location & he can easily manage things....


Where (which city )should I challenge the MUTATION ENTRY in????? Who all should be the parties to the suit?


 5 Replies

N RAMESH. (Advocate Chennai. Formerly Civil Judge. Mobile.09444261613)     16 March 2012

Any case/ litigation should be iniated where the property situates. In your case, at PUNE only.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     17 March 2012

File your appeal against mutation

Pragati (law student)     17 March 2012

case can only b filed either at the place where property is dispute situates or where the defendent resides or place where the defendent works....!! 

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     17 March 2012

Please approach a local lawyers of Pune and file a suit for declaration of title to the property and also injunction. Being in pune or Thane does not give advantage to a person, if he has obtained the certificate on a wrong declration. You can also visit the Talathi or file a complaint for false declration.


Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     18 March 2012

Local lawyer shall only be able to handle your case, where property is situated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query