LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TR NIMADE (AM)     18 February 2018

Certify copy from family court

Dear all expert Sir,                                          18/12/2018

Kindly guide me how to get certify copy from the family court and Metro court in the below circumstances;-

A case was filed by the wife under CRPC 125 and second DV Act in Metro court which after a period of span converted into withdrawing by both the parties and prayed accordingly which was accepted by both the courts.

The opponent had submitted the various original documents which was exhibited and did not take the certify copy during the pendency of the case.

Now the opponent desires to get these original documents or certify copies from the court.

Is there any bar to get it because the new cause of action has not been aroused?


Court can refuse to provide under the pretext that matter has been withdrawn simultaneously by the litigants?


On application for getting the exhibited documents, court can allow to provide the same to applicant.

Kindly guide 

I will be thankful for getting the suitable guidance as per law.

Thanking you

Kind regards


 2 Replies

Suneet Gupta (     20 February 2018

If the Court ordered sealing of the records of the Cases, on account of the matter being mutually settled and the individual accusations being withdrawn, then certified copies of the Court records cannot be provided.

TR NIMADE (AM)     20 February 2018

Dear SIR,

thank you very much


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register