LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surender Aneja   01 September 2023

Certified copy of gpa

Of late I came to know that my father has sold a part of property of my grand father to someone vide GPA. GPA holder sold it further to other person.Now my father is not alive and I want to put my claim. In view please advice how I get certified copy of the GPAs. 

Learning

5 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 September 2023

In the absence of material facts, the posting is a riddle than a query. Please post precise facts. Who was the principal? Who is the GPA holder? What was your father's role in it? When did the alleged sales took place?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 September 2023

If your grandfather had made the GPA in the favour of your father then he can sale the property  for which GPA is made , if the property is in the name of your grandfather then your father cannot made himself any GPA in his own  or in favour of any persons name to sell it , you didn't mention  the period when you came to know about it .

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 September 2023

You came to know that your father has sold a part of the property of your grandfather to someone via GPA, at that time of your grandfather alive or not?  Who are the other legal heirs of your grandfather?

Surender Aneja   02 September 2023

Sir thank a lot for your support. Here I want to clarify that property belong to my grand father and he died in 1972. There were three elder uncles and all not alive. In part of property widow of my cousin is leaving. So called GPA was forced to my father of part property to party one during 1999. And party one further made GPA to party two in same year. Here I mention that party one is also not alive. Party two has flled case for ownership of that property against my cousins and others. During trial my cousins also died. Now my niece and above said widow are defending the case under trial in honble High Court Delhi. They didn't made party to me. Next hearing is on 17th of this month as revealed from e-mail court. Reqst suggest the needful ways. Some one said to get ctc of GPA so this Querrey raised. Thanks in advance. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 September 2023

The facts posted are too disjointed. Please post simple but precise facts avoiding subjective opinions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register