LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIKAS KAPOOR   22 April 2018

Certified copy

can certified copy of documents related to any court case be taken without help of advocate?

 7 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     22 April 2018

Yes, paper can be taken by party, but there are certain formalities need to done and it will be advisable to go through an advocate.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     22 April 2018

if you are not party to the case, you need to file petition(third party affidavit) mentioning the purpose of the copy of documents.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2018

Yes, litigant can apply on his/her own.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2018

You can benefit from the post of Mr. Suri.Sravan Kumar

VIKAS KAPOOR   22 April 2018

yes I am the party. Is there any specific form to fill for that or what are the formalities

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 April 2018

Visit copying section and get everything.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 April 2018

visit copying section application has tobe submitted as party-in-person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query