Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deekshit Kumar (private)     18 December 2020

Certified copies of year 1993

Dear Sirs,

I need certified copies of ALL papers (Complete set) related to a maintenance and divorce case held in the year 1993.

I am one of the party in that case.

Please let me know the steps involved in getting those certified copies.





 4 Replies

Ashish dube   18 December 2020


Take help of any advocate as the matter is quite old. The order copies can be obtained by an application to registrar where your case was disposed.
For whole file you need to approach other way via court clerk which will be bit expensive.

Be a lion, Fight and win !
Adv. Ashish Dube.

Shashi Dhara   19 December 2020

If you have DD contact. Advocate 

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 December 2020

You can get copies, if available. You need to apply providing all the particulars. The best course is to get assistance from an advocate clerk.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     21 December 2020

Contact your lawyer or any other local lawyer for certified copy of the judgment/ oprder / decree, if available.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query