LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil K (IT Executive)     06 September 2012

Certified case copy

I want to get the certified copy of my case status, How many days does it takes to get the certified copy of case status, my advocate is fooling me around, and how do i get it on my own?

Learning

6 Replies

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     06 September 2012

You can file for a certified copy on your own. Just get the form for applying for a certified copy form any of the stationary shops located inside the court premises. Fill in the details of your case and file it at the appropriate counter along with the prescribed fee. You should get your certified copy in a week. You'll have to collect it from the same counter.

Sunil K (IT Executive)     06 September 2012

Hello Prashant Sir,

It has been more than 20 days, I have given 500 Rs to one advocate for getting the certified copy of case file, and he is fooling me around. What steps shall I take now to get the certified copy.

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     06 September 2012

Follow the steps i've mentioned in the post above. And try and recover your money from your advocate or adjust it in the future payments.

I love my parents (law)     09 September 2012

Dear is this not possible to get the certified copy on the same day ?

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     11 September 2012

Prashant had told earlier

"You can file for a certified copy on your own. Just get the form for applying for a certified copy form any of the stationary shops located inside the court premises. Fill in the details of your case and file it at the appropriate counter along with the prescribed fee. You should get your certified copy in a week. You'll have to collect it from the same counter."

step 1

take a certified copy form from court stationary with 2 rs court fee

step 2

fill it properly and take a xerox attached get signed/allow by concerned judge by reader and submit it at the counter on urgent basis.

you will get it by same day or next day.

Regards

Hemant

rajiv_lodha (zz)     12 September 2012

Most of the times copy is not given the same day. Howsoever urgent u make it, takes 2-3 days even then

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register