Certificate of farmer

I am residing in Maharashra. In 1973 when I was 18 years old my ancestral farm land was come into my name and  sold under "Kulkayada" . Now I am at 60 and going to retire within few months.  I want to purchase farm land at my home town . I have purchased 9 gunthas farm  land but the documents could not be regestred in want "certificate of being farmer" and the agreement is pending from two monhts .

The  "Ferfar) which show that the farm land came in my name from my uncle's name and since I had completed 18 years of age it was sold to KUL.  I have obtained "ferfar" from the Talathi. but registration authorities asked me to producing Tahsildars cerificate stating that I am from farmer family.

Can I ask for "Farmers status" on the basis of the farm land which was sold under Kulkayada. Who will issue me Farmer cerificate"


ramchandra dusane




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x