Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     30 March 2022

Certifcater of practice

Dear Sir/Madam,

I passed out by Bar Council of India in 2017. I want to start practice. I am told that I need to collect by certificate of practice from state bar council and get memberships at the Honorable Courts.

Can any one please guide me the process and also the fees associated with membership.

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

deepti.kunapareddy (Voice Of People)     30 March 2022

This is the procedure of enrollment w.r.t AP state bar council ,kindly check the rules of your respective states .
The candidates who are intending to enroll themselves as advocates can file their applications along with necessary papers, on any Monday / Tuesday from 2-30 to 4-30 p.m. The candidates who filed their applications will be intimated their date of enrolment in due course.

1. Date of Birth Certificate : Photo copy of S.S.C. or its equivalent.
2. Intermediate or its equivalent : Photo copy of pass certificate- cum – Memorandum.
3. Graduation (Degree) : Photo copy of Degree (convocation) certificate.
4. Law : Photo copy of Law Degree (convocation) certificate for candidates enrolling after a period of 3 years from completion of Law Course and for others the Original Provisional Certificate with Photo copy.
5. Caste Certificate : Photo copy of applicants belonging to SC/ST
6. Photo copy of Retirement and Relieving Order in case of persons retired from service.Applicants who studied Law while in service shall submit the following documents:
A.Permission letter from the employer to study law.
B. T.C. from law college.
C. Certificate of proof of working place (s) during the study period of Law.
7. Two passport size photographs.
8. Certificates of other qualifications acquired, if any.
9. On the day of enrolment, the candidates shall wear white dress, black coat, black shoes and black tie. Lady applicants shall wear white Saree / Churidar and black coat.

Hello Deepti Madam,

I have finished all this process and finally wrote Bar Council of India Exam. I passed the exam. Now to move further I am told I need to have membership from Honorable Court of Telangana and for that I need to Certificate of Process.

Regards

Requirement for getting Final Enrollment Certificate and Certificate of Practice:

Two Photos
Photocopy of All the Marksheets and Certificates from High School to LL.B.
Print Out of Result of AIBE
Copy of Provisional Enrollment Certificate Issued by State Bar Bar Council.
Note– The Declaration Form need to be attested by the President or Secretary of concerned Bar Association and a fee of Rs 250 in the form of the Demand Draft also need to be attached with the form.
As a final step, one has to submit all these documents in the Office of concerned State Bar Council.

Thank you so much Madam. Appreciate your help.Is there any timings and specific day of the week one need to go?

Where can I download the declaration form?

Please guide

visit the Telangana barcouncil website for the information you require

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register