LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar...... (occupation )     14 January 2018

Cdr details

what is the process of getting CDR from a mobile service provider ? what details will be there in the CDR? i heard getting CDR is not easy noaways is it so ?

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 January 2018

What are the facts? What is the issue?

Kumar...... (occupation )     25 March 2018

last year wife ran away from house on pretext of visiting her ailing father and never returned, but we found out she got into a relationship with another man at her work place. we suspect that she is living with him. she and her parmour will lie and will not accept their relationship if i lodge 498 on that person. some of my relatives saw her with him at a shopping mall and going to his house. if i get CDR will the CDR have whatsapp / internet usage in the details ??

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Unless directions to that effect are obtained from court, getting the mobile data provider to provide the CDR is next to impossible, in my opinion. Why dont you hire a private detective instead? 

Kumar...... (occupation )     27 March 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Radhika Mehta
Unless directions to that effect are obtained from court, getting the mobile data provider to provide the CDR is next to impossible, in my opinion. Why dont you hire a private detective instead? 

do you know of any private detective agencies in Mumbai ?

Kumar...... (occupation )     27 March 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Kamakshi (Nellore)

Originally posted by : Kumar......

Originally posted by : Adv Radhika Mehta Unless directions to that effect are obtained from court, getting the mobile data provider to provide the CDR is next to impossible, in my opinion. Why dont you hire a private detective instead?  do you know of any private detective agencies in Mumbai ?

You need immediate psychiatric help. Here's best doc in mumbai.
97572 00593

share you registration number, have to teach you a lesson 

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     28 March 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Radhika Mehta Unless directions to that effect are obtained from court, getting the mobile data provider to provide the CDR is next to impossible, in my opinion. Why dont you hire a private detective instead?  do you know of any private detective agencies in Mumbai ?

97572 00593

While i understand, why you have a psychatrist's number handy, given your mental instability and your constant need to poke your nose in other's business, i unfortunately do not have the numbers you need and hence am unable to help you in that manner. 

1 Like

Kumar...... (occupation )     28 March 2018

Originally posted by : Adv Radhika Mehta

97572 00593

While i understand, why you have a psychatrist's number handy, given your mental instability and your constant need to poke your nose in other's business, i unfortunately do not have the numbers you need and hence am unable to help you in that manner. 

Radhika Mehta, to whom was your reply ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register