LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     25 December 2015

Ccircle inspector is calling for investigation

Sir, I have filed private complaint u/s 420,406,506 r/s 34  in court our place and same forwarded to Police Station for investigation and same Police registered FIR and transferred to the accused place further investigation saying offences taken accused place. Accused place Circle Inspector calling me that come to police station for investigation and informed me that  accused are ready for settlement. Circle inspector telling me come soon to Police station and discuss the matter and will take action on accused. 1) Please advise how to proceed with whether you want me go to Police station  2)  if again circle inspector calls me what answer you want me inform to him. Please advise. Thanks for ur time. 

Learning

6 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 December 2015

When U have been asked to attend for a settlement nothing wrong in going.Better have your lawyer along with you.

Can U come out with the details.

Srinivas (.)     25 December 2015

Sir, Thanks for ur time. Our place Police station Inspector falsely transferred case to accused place because allegations took place in our place. so I dont want go to accused place police sation. Accused are playing and traping me through circle inspector. I dont want to go to Police station. Please advise If circle Inspector calls again what you want me inform to circle inspector. Please advise. Thanks.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 December 2015

Engage a lawyer and attend along with him.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     26 December 2015

It is the duty of every citizen that he should cooperate in the investigation by police and sply when the complaint is lodged by himself.

In case the case is compoundable and you think it is better to settle it out side the court you should do it or if you are not satisfied with the police investigation you can file an application under Sec 156(3) in the concerned court to call the IO and ask him for the status report of the complaint. Your case under all upgiven sections are of compoundable nature; however under 406, 420, the accused has to take bail. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 December 2015

Rightly concluded by Adv Bali

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 January 2016

I go with the advises of expert advocates above. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register