LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swapnil chavan (Engineer)     14 July 2011

CC and OC of the Building

I am interested in selling my flat but building is not having a CC or OC, and buyer is asking for the CC in order to saction the laon. But I am having sactioned floor plan of the floor and commencing certificate from muncipal corporation. Society is also registered, On this basis bank can provide loan? Please suggest.

 1 Replies

kumar (NIL)     14 July 2011

Dear Mr. Swapnil,


If you don't mind, Can You please explain me what is CC and what is OC !


Thnx & Regds


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query