LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

socially backward (Social worker)     11 October 2020

Cbse registration and list of candidate for board exam class

Dear Members,

For Final checking of list of candidates for class X for forthcoming board exam 2021,certain CBSE affiliated school demanded that the signature of both the parents of ward is mandatory.But ,here,the student lives with her mother,separately  from her father and a MAT suit for decree of divorce is lying  pending in the ADJ court.Its not possible to obtain father's signature.

Now,what should be the procedure the mother can adopt in such case and what documents she can give to the school and sign for both the parents? She has only the copy of the case she filed and an agreement signed between she and her husband during mediation in DLSA .Very urgent.Plz reply early.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register