LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramakrishnaraju (Asst.)     24 February 2010

CBSE BOARD

My  brother's Son is studying X Std.(CBSE).   He has got a small psychological ADHD problem.  The Counseller has given a letter to the CBSE Board through his school that   there is a provision in CBSE to give 1 hour additional for English Exam .  But CBSE has not given anything like that.  what can be done now as the exams are fast approaching?

Learning

2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     24 February 2010

Mr.Ramakrishna Raju, You may enquire from the same counsellor what is that provision based on which he has stated that an additional one hour provision is to be given by CBSE or visit CBSE website or nearest office for this reason. Best Regards Daksh

Ramakrishnaraju (Asst.)     25 February 2010

I met the Principal who said that it should have been done at the begining of the year itself and it has to be forwarded by them by June of that academic year and when my brother submitted the letter from the counsellor, it was September.  Though the Principal is very straightforward and decent,  he was telling that  if he sends that during October, he will be invited for wrath.  Now, two days back when enquired, it was not sent.  I don't know whether something can be done at the fag end of the academic year and the exams are fast approaching?  Any friends who deals with CBSE can guide me!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register