LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri (Manager)     20 July 2014

Caw cell report

How do I get the CAW cell / women's greviance cell(Mumbai ) closure report ?.I tried getting it via RTI but they denied saying its' official  'cant give it.


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2014

If you are the party of the case. It can be given freely provided to you. No need RTI.

Sri (Manager)     20 July 2014

Sir I am the party ,but the women's cell is simply denying saying its 'official'.They gave me complaint copies but are not giving their counselling  closure report.Please let me know if there is any way to get it.

gautam (not disclosed)     20 July 2014

have they refused in writing. can one explore sending written request by registered post.

sankar P (supervisor)     21 July 2014

Dear Sri sir,

Appeal the RTI reply immediately

ground for appeal: Provided Incomplete information.

Also Did you asked the Question in RTI application-

1. status of Complaint No. XXXX is Pending/disposed

2.  Is there any complaints pending against me

3. A copy of Closure Report of the Complaint No.XXXX.

4. A copy of Withdrawn Statement against the Complaint No.XXXX

if the Answer is No , then immediately file another RTI based on the above questions,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query