LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod (executive)     21 August 2011

CAW cell

my bitter half have approached CAW cell and filed the complaint. out of the way i have got the information but still have not received the notice. She had left the baby with me and will return only if the court orders the same.

Pleaase advise about dealing in CAW Cell. Should i speak less and try to say that i am ready for the settlement and want to take her back on the condition if she accepts that she had filed a false complaint on the pressure of her parents.

Learning

4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     21 August 2011

If you really wants to get her back, don't put "If and but" or other condition, for the sake of better life.

Vinod (executive)     21 August 2011

sir, thanks for the reply... what have u done if u were at my place, when she even dont bother about the kid (baby is on mother's feed)... lets assume that i am wrong, my family members are wrong and every person in the world is wrong and cruel to her but whats the mistake of the kid... my kid needs her and she dont even cared to call and ask about the kid... i only want to prove her conduct in the courts, if she wants the kid back... only dramas to prove her right.. the women who dont take care about her own kid will not be allowed to come back to my life.. i want to play the devil's game with her but my responsibilities are holding me and controlling my emotions for the better future of child...

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     22 August 2011

I would have smiled

Female Activist (housewife)     25 August 2011

vinod, why did ur wife leave u and ur kid? i don;t think any mother would leave child like this. go and bring her back, if u have done mistakes admit it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register