Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinoth (manager)     25 January 2013

Caveat

Dear sir

I may met wall issue from my neighbor. Rcently i brought the old property & trying to construct new one. the neighbor 90% scratched away his own wall. his building is standing on my wall. now he is apposing to remove my wall & block mailing as "if you try to remove your wall, i will go to court. After judgment, you can build you'rs".

As per my lawer's advice i filed caveat in munship court,sub court,district court. Also he suggested to file in high court too. I agree to do it.

my questine is,

1)If I filed caveat against one party. Is it possible to get stay from his brother or son or wife or any thrid party of opponent ?

2)Eventhogh lawer given the file number, How to know the lawer is filed the caveat or not ? 

3)Any other way to break my caveat ?

4)Lawer told as "once caveat filed court will send you the notice before making any action for this particular property until 90 days" is it correct ?

5)During the 90 days can we finish our building work ?

Please Guide me. I am very very disappointed regarding this issue . Please . . . 

Learning

3 Replies

k.kumar raja (advocate)     26 January 2013

Your lawyer advice is correct.as per point #1 you have to verify the property stands in whom name .

Manish Kumar (General Counsel and Company Secretary)     28 January 2013

The purpose of caveat is to allow you to being heard. The Court shall not pass any exparte order. This is done when you have any apprehensions that sombody will move agains your action. Online facility is available to check your case status.

vinoth (manager)     28 January 2013

Oh! is there is oline fecilty to check caveat status. Thanks sir thank you very much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register