LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh Chowdhury (Finance professional)     05 January 2012

Cause lists!

What is the difference between Daily Cause List and Supplementary Cause List?

On courts websites, where and how to check if you want to know whther a particular judge is taking up cases for hearing or not on a particular day?

SM

Learning

4 Replies

Daksh (Student)     05 January 2012

Dear Mr.Modi,

Supplementary Cause list is a part of the daily cause list as there are various category of cases for the purposes of listing as per the respective High Court Rules.

Usually admission matters are listed in supplementary list as per Delhi High Court List.

Best Regards

Daksh

Rohan Sharma (Advocate)     05 January 2012

Advance list comprises of those matters which have been heard before court and now are in routine hearings,

Supplementary list comprises of those new matters which have been filed the previous day or two or new application made in addmitted matters

when u combine both you get daily cause list.

Ganesh Chowdhury (Finance professional)     05 January 2012

Well thnx for answering the first part of my query.

I am redrafting the 2nd part of my query..............Is this situation possible? That a particular bench is supposed to be sitted on a particular day and hence that fact is mentioned in the daily cause list but due to some reason the bench didnt sit and hence its name is not mentioned in the Supplementary cause list?

SM

D VENKATESAN   30 May 2016

Dear sir,

My ex wife is appel highcourt but till date  summons are not served me  today i checked online cause list  through lower court reference no  the case no is MFA 7363 . Cause list order is shown below.

High Court of Karnataka
Daily Orders of the Case Number: MFA 7363/2015 for the date of order 30/05/2016
Honble Justice JAYANT PATEL AND B.SREENIVASE GOWDA
30/05/2016
Order in MFA 7363/2015
List this matter on 06.06.2016.

My quesion is what is the meaning of (List this matter on 06.06.2016. )

please do the needfull.

thanks/regard

D Venkatesan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register