LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJKUMAR (LAWYER)     15 December 2008

CASTE RESERVATION IN GOVT. SERVICES & JOBS

IS THERE ANY RULE OR REGULATION ISSUED BY THE HON. SUPREME COURT REGARDING CASTE RESERVATION IN GOVT. SERVICES & JOBS?  THE CONCERN IS, IF ONCE ANY APPLICANT CHOOSE TO BE IN A RESERVATION CATEGORY WHILE APPLYING FOR A GOVT. SERVICE/JOB, THAT APPLICATION SHALL REMAIN IN RESERVE CATEGORY AND HE / SHE WILL NOT BE  ENTITLED THE SERVICE/JOB IN GENERAL CATEGORY.

CAN ANY ONE PROVIDE INFORMATOIN ON ANY OTHER RULING OF HON. SUPREME COURT RELATED TO THIS ISSUE.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VALUABLE VIEWS.

Learning

5 Replies

Murali Krishna (Govt..Employee)     17 December 2008

Unfortunately no. In R.K.Sabharwal's judgement, Supreme Court held that, a reserved candidate, if comes on merit, he shall be adjusted against UR quota.

Prakash s Deshmukh (Sr. Lecturer-in-law)     20 December 2008

please go through indra swahny'case i hope you may get answer. 

RAJKUMAR (LAWYER)     03 April 2009

CREMINAL BREACH OF TRUST THAT MEANS SCETION 406 IPC COVERD IN MOTOR INSURANCE POLICY.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 April 2009

mr. murali krishna has correctly cited the judicial approach.

Ashok Kamboj (Adm. Officer)     18 June 2010

Dear All,

I have one query. In Haryana there is two commission for selection of Govt. Servents. One is Haryana Staff selection commission (HSSC) for selection of Group C,D and Other is Haryana Public Service Commission ( HPSC) for A And B Group. Now in (HSSC) BC candiates have been devided as BC(A) and BC(B) while in case of ( HPSC) all BC candidates have been trated as common BC category. In Haryana there is lot of difference between BC(A) and BC(B) category. Now my query is that Can Both Commission can treat BC candidates in different manner and can we raise the issue in HPSC for differentiating the BC category in same lines of HSSC.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashok Kamboj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register