LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Caste related query

Sir i belongs to obc Caste in up west which is Jogi (UP west)but by default in my academic documents my caste is entered as JAT(hindu-up west) in General Cat. I never used any reservation benefit but now i just want to correct because if i will not correct it then this will be going to continue for my child. kindly suggest the write process to do this correction.My father also never used obc reservation and he is not having any caste certificate but village pradhan can certify about our caste.plz suggest

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     12 March 2016

Put a representation before the concerned Tahasil Office for correction of Caste.  Submit some of the your relatives certificate having the caste of Jogi and having OBC certificate as a proof.  Other formalities will be explained in the Tahasil Office.

(Guest)

Thanks Ravinder Sir for your reply.as i written that i am not having caste certificate of me as well my father(father is retired) and my native place and my permanent residence  both are different tehsil but both comes under UP west area.Should i apply first to caste certificate(in which tehsil-native or where i am residing???) OR representation in  tehsil.And what will be the procedure for representation in tehsil ?

KIndly suggest step wise procedure which can resolve this issue for me and my brother and sister.Also the house of native place is coming under master plan which will demolish soon so how i can proceed fast to get it corrected in me and my siblings record.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     14 March 2016

First you send me scanned copies of  your relatives certificates having the caste of Jogi and having OBC certificate as a proof.  After seeing those documents I will advise you appropriately.

(Guest)

as i confirmed with my uncle and father they do not have caste certificate.they said its never required for them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register