Caste obtaining

junior engineer

Can any one let me know how a citizen of india obtains caste and on what basis. Can he change his caste on these basis.Is their any possibility?

Please any one help me.

MANAGER -MIDDLE MANAGEMENT

Hello! Sudheer !

Your Question is timely . Your  knowledge & maturity in Indian Life Experience up to this point of time make your doubts legible .

I can give you certain tips for better comprehension in the direction of  living as an useful Citizen , i.e., RKM -----> Roti , Kapada & Makkan  of self-reliance .

Now , to throw light on filaments in your Question , you are aware that History is different from the Present  & Future Planning for

An Individual ,  

A Family ,

A Group ,

A  Party ,

A State ,

A Nation  

The United Nations ,

say , in that ascending  Order  I mentioned.

Your Citizenship is Indian since you are born in India to  Indian Citizens ( Your Parents ) .                            

The basis of your Caste can be found in your X-CLASS -School-Leaving Certificate where it is reported by your parents  informationally   when you are minor but not legal major on the life-scale . You can discuss with them nicely . 

Once you attain the age of  lawful prescripttion of  the number of years of Life , you turn to be a legal major Citizen of India . Your first and foremost duty is that you have to go through the Constitution of India Documentation on which you can lay your hands easily to possess a Copy  for yourself .

That reading , I am sure , will take you away from the X-Class reported Caste-knowledge-information  because you are living in An Educational, An Economical & A Legal Democratic Indian Nation where your  talents-learned in Education and application of these to Economical Opportunities fix your Legal Democratic Status  Citizenship .

Your Question is rather witty  to try to " change one's Caste on its basis"  reported by other Citizens { say your parents }   when you were a minor in age but not attained majority enough to become a Citizen . Having said that , you can  probe  yourself  from the position you are placed in ,  how much change  of Things & Laws  of  Life & Living Standards  you control  and  you cannot control  going on  around you .

You will detect that you are in ihe major age bracket  of Materialism & Money Values Denomination { MMVD }  , no matter what your X -Class -pass-book quoted long long ago .

You might have heard certain expressions like  inter-caste &  inter-religious opposite to intra-caste & intra-religious .  These are all worldly practicals in Life's Laboratory  !  Yet , Governments are helpful for upliftment of such  economically downtrodden with Education Compulsory  and easy social employment for livable incomes & savings all along  life-span .

sd/- Dr.Rojukurthi Sudhakar Rao ,

24-2-2014. 

Advocate

a person can change his religion, there is no provision in law to change one's caste till date.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x