LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vennila Kumar (Stenographer)     30 July 2013

Caste determination

Hi, Im vennila.  My question is My father is of Scheduled caste.  But both my parents expired in a fire accident.  Before their death we were staying in one of his friend's place because of poverty and while joining us in school they have given as christian.  Now im working in a State Govt. since 15 yrs.  I didnot know that my father belonged to SC.  In all my school records & office it is mentioned as christian.  Recently, when we shifted our house, i got a certificate of my father in that it his caste is mentioned as SC.  Now, I want to myself to be changed to SC since my father and also my husband is an SC.  What are the steps/procedures to be taken for this.  Please help me.  Thnks.

Learning

1 Replies

Vennila Kumar (Stenographer)     30 July 2013

Hi, Im vennila.  My question is My father is of Scheduled caste.  But both my parents expired in a fire accident.  Before their death we were staying in one of his friend's place because of poverty and while joining us in school they have given as christian.  Now im working in a State Govt. since 15 yrs.  I didnot know that my father belonged to SC.  In all my school records & office it is mentioned as christian.  Recently, when we shifted our house, i got a certificate of my father in that it his caste is mentioned as SC.  Now, I want to myself to be changed to SC since my father and also my husband is an SC.  What are the steps/procedures to be taken for this.  Please help me.  Thnks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register