LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Caste certificate

One Of Freind Made Caste Certificate With Help Of Caste Certificate Of His Brother . But Latter He Found That His Brother Made Certificate Through Agent . And Agent Made the Certificate With Showing False Documents . And He Can't Able To prove His Caste Identity . My Question Is how He and His Brother  can cancel the Certificate . And they haven't taken Any Benifit of The certificate . 


 3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 December 2023

Let both of them discontinue the use of the false caste certificate and apply for fresh certificate of caste by adopting proper procedures of law. 

The false certificates may be ignored. 


dear T Kalaiselvan  sir If someone File complaint Against Him and His brother then the authority will take action . 

Sir Is there Any Legal Way To Cancel False Caste Certificate  Safely?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 December 2023

There is no question of cancelling the fake certificate.

The authorities who issue this certificate cannot cacnel this certificate, hence you better suppress it and do not bring it to open anytime now or in the future.

Also make sure that you do not use this certificate konowing pretty well that it is a fake certificate.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register