Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav kumar (bareilly)     12 May 2014

Caste certificate

most complicated question ever....

my name is G.kumar.

my father was yadav(obc) in caste and my mother is gupta(general). after 2 month of death of my father i was born and at the time of school admission my mother write down my caste in school record general gupta( vaish).

the marriage of my parents was intercaste marriage. but now i want my obc caste certificate and for that i apply in tahsildar office; he reject my application by saying that in my school leaving records indicate that i am general. i have marriage certificate of my parents,my father caste certificate, my father service book record, insurance of my father which was giving to me.

tahsildar also asked me to prove that i am the son of my father( quite frustrating question ever faced ). all my friends and relative said to me that how can i general caste if my father was obc.

some time i think for suicide

what should i have to do now.

i am not good in english so please forgive me for that

help me pls..

i want legal advise and can do what u suggest to me..

writ, court case, second appeal, or what so think....

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Consult A Local Lawyer with all Evidences and file a Petition for Court Direction For Corrections which could be completed in a maximum period of 60 Days

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     12 May 2014

The executive athorities wil hesitate to accept the realities. Court can direct. Follow the advise .

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     12 May 2014

File representations to concern authorities, school, education officer, then file Writ petition for direction for correction in school record... In maharashtra, H.C. has directed for correction of caste in school records...

suggest any good legal adviser in high court so that i can meet him.

i dont know any body.

if any one of you are interested in this case i can meet u for further legal action.

u can send private message.

much other thinks AND DOCUMENTS are  have to disclose which cant be post in LCI

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     12 May 2014

Dear Gaurav Kumar,

Irrespective of your Leaving certificate on which your caste is written General. But Tehsildar only asking proof that , proove you are son of your father for this you have Birth certificate on which your father names also mentioned., you may also have a mutation entries of property , after your father's death his property is succeeded by you and your mother.  i.e  Khata Number of agricultural land or house property .  You can produce these documents alongwith your mother's affidavit in this aspect to Tehsildar.  

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2014

The advise rendered by Mr. Shashikant Patil seems to be suitable, why dont you try that option once again before approaching the court for a direction.  It will not be difficult to prove that your were born to your parents with the help of the documentary proofs available in your possession. First try to exhaust all  the remedies available before you before you think of approaching legally to this issue.

gaurav kumar (bareilly)     13 May 2014

Originally posted by : Shashikant Patil

Dear Gaurav Kumar,

Irrespective of your Leaving certificate on which your caste is written General. But Tehsildar only asking proof that , proove you are son of your father for this you have Birth certificate on which your father names also mentioned., you may also have a mutation entries of property , after your father's death his property is succeeded by you and your mother.  i.e  Khata Number of agricultural land or house property .  You can produce these documents alongwith your mother's affidavit in this aspect to Tehsildar.  

thanks to you sir for reply

i want to add some point which i not mentioned before its my mistake

i got only insurance money from my father because he was gov. employe and rest of property given to my fathers family members. this was the mutual contract which is execute   in court and the hon. judge said that the contract will be the part of degree.

so i got only insurance nothing else

i born after the death of my father(2 month)

contract execute at the time when i was only approx. 2 year

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register