Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan (Engineer)     15 November 2012

Cast problem for marriage

Hii This is chetan.

Actually i want to marry with that girl whom I loves allot. But That girl is not of my cast. from her parents side there is no problem for marriage. But my parents are not agree for the marriage. they are saying that she is very good girl but she is not our cast. that is only the problem. I dont know how to agree my parents for this marriage. 

I know that According to Hindu Marriage act, I can marry that girl. But I dont want to hurt my family members. also i cant live without my girlfriend. Please suggest me what should I do.???  I am very confused. Because my parents only thinking about there reputation in society. But they are not able to see my future life with my futurewife. they are planning to fix my marriage without informing me anything. anyways I am not going to do that. But How can i agree them for my Love Marriage..???

regards

Learning

2 Replies

kavya (student)     16 November 2012

U know your parents better.Try working out other ways to convince them. 

Deenupriya (--)     10 August 2014

Brother i know a best lawyer in Delhi, she is brilliant and third generation Lawyer can tell any problem's solution. Try to contact her. Believe me she is one of the best Lawyer in Delhi for Family Disputes and Corporate Sector. Her name is Adv.SOPHIYA (9718983434)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register