LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sneha jaiswal   05 April 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!


Caste is decided as per the birth. It can not be changed through marriage but can be changed in special circumstances. If the parents belong to different castes, than the child (born in an inter-caste marriage) carries a right to choose their castes when attains the age of 21 chooses to vote for another caste of the father or mother in specific circumstances.


Hope It helps

Sneha Jaiswal


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query