LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amicus Curiae (Judiciary)     29 May 2023

Cash on superdari

The complainant was robbed of cash and after the trial accused has been acquitted. Can the complainant request court for superdari of the cash? How can the court decide the amount actually belonged to the complainant. Please guide. 


 4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 May 2023

you need court order for that, just submit appliction for release of money retained by Police Station in connection with theft ,the court will ask Police Station for reports and they have to submit report  only after that court will issue orders.

Amicus Curiae (Judiciary)     30 May 2023

Respected sir, the report has been sought. Now the problem is the accused also claims that the cash was his which the police recovered from him. Guide please

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 June 2023

If he is acquited of the criminal case then he can claim to be the rightful holder of the recovered property.

Amicus Curiae (Judiciary)     01 June 2023

Assist me with a case law on this point, sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register